FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version
FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version is a portable application that allows you to fix and repair Windows 10 problems, issues and annoyances. FixWin 10’s new version has a refreshed UI. It also includes a new section for common Windows 10 issues.
These fixes are categorized under 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: Provides solutions to problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet and Connectivity: This article will help you resolve Internet issues that you might be experiencing after upgrading Windows 10.
- Reset Settings app. Settings don(tm)t launch or exit with an error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- Wi-fi doesn(tm)t work after upgrading to Windows 10
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps will not open with FixWin All apps need to reregister
- After upgrading to Windows 10, office documents are no longer accessible
- WerMgr.exe oder WerFault.exe Application Error
- System Tools: Allows you to fix tools built in that aren’t working properly. Advanced System
- The information tab shows you specific details about your system like the number and type of processors, number of logic processors, maximum display resolution and refresh rate, as well as other advanced information.
- Troubleshooters. This section provides direct hyperlinks to the built-in 18 Windows Troubleshooters. It also contains links to download the 4 most recent Microsoft troubleshooters.
- Additional Fixes: Offers several other fixes for .
How to Use FixWin10
- First, we recommend that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will run SFC /scannow and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. The scan should take between 5-10minutes. Reboot your computer when asked.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you are facing problems relating to the Windows Store or the Store apps, re-register the Store apps. This is done easily with a click button located on the Welcome Page.
- If Windows 10 is causing major issues, running the DISM utility for Windows 10 Image Repair might be a good idea. You will find a button to do this on the Welcome Page.
- Next, create a System Restore Point. The provided button will create one. It is highly recommended that you create one before making any modifications to your system. If you feel the need to, you can always access this Restore Point.
- You can only do one repair at a time, then restart your computer. Check that all is well and you can choose to restore the computer.
- Windows 10 FixWin button next to the Fix button. An information pop-up will inform you exactly what the fix does.
How to use FixWin 10.2.2 for Windows 10
- Click the links below to download FixWin for Windows 10 in its full version .
- After you have downloaded the program, please install it as usual.
- Do not Run the Software after Installation.
- Now, copy and paste the Crack & Paste file into c/program.
- You are Done it. Now enjoy the full version.